Followers

07 December, 2010

ABC For Fun :)


OK this ABC Tag is just for fun. I copied it from Just 

A. AVAILABLE = to Mr. M :)

B. BIRTHDAY = 26 of April

C. CRUSHING ON = Mr. M :)

D. DRINK YOU HAD LAST = Nescafe

E. EASIEST PERSON TO TALK = Mr. M :)

F. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT = Christmas with you (Firehouse)

H. HOMETOWN = Kota Kinabalu

I. IN LOVE WITH = Mr. M :)

J. JUNGGLE = Sounds like jingle bell to me...haha

K. KILLED SOMEONE = How to killed someone?? Anyone can teach me??

L. LONGEST CAR RIDE = KK to Labuan

M. MILKSHAKE FLAVOR = Teh C

N. NUMBER OF SIBLING = 10

O. ONE WISH = Getting married (seriously)

P. PERSON YOU CALLED LAST = Mr. M

Q. QUESTION = Q??

R. REASON TO SMILE = I can read (hahaha)

S. SONG YOU LAST HEARD = Christmas with you (Firehouse)

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP = 4.30am (on working days)

U. UNDERWEAR COLOR = seriously??!! hahaha...

W. WORST HABIT = a non-stop reading

Y. YOYOS ARE = YO...hihihi

Z. ZODIAC SIGN = Taurus


Who's next?? hehe..

7 comments:

  1. Aiya..sya tidak mau kana tag...panjang butul instructions dia..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoyo is yo?
    So cute lah you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I think I like the 'I' - In love with.... minus MR.M of cource..hehehehe
    have a good night.. Mandak..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihi...Jane pon buat juga ini quiz ya...

    getting married?

    ReplyDelete
  5. mr M paling banyak dalam jawapan. hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaa... sia pun bnyk spot Mr. M!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...