Followers

22 October, 2011

Kundasang Trip With gadisBUNGA

Kundasang trip with gadisBUNGA 

Sumandak in the house :)

Alright, just a short update...

Like I mentioned yesterday, the secret finally revealed (hahahaha). It was a Kundasang trip with gadisBUNGA, one of my blogger friends. I was so excited finally I have the opportunity to meet her in person. All this while we just exchange comments on blog. When she told me about her plan to Kundasang, I am more than happy to accompany and show her around...

Watching the sunset at Batu 36, Kundasang

However, I was a little bit worried...I mean how are we going to treat each other without feeling awkward. But guess what, the moment I fetched her at the aiport...after greeting each other, we simply talk and talk like old friends (what a relieved). What can I say,  gadisBUNGA is very friendly (^_^)     

Eh, this entry should be a short one! haha...Alright, thats all for now. The next entry will be about places we managed to visit during the trip.




Till then, enjoy your weekend... 


8 comments:

  1. wah jeles... selama ni bulum ada g kawan blog yg sa jumpa huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been a week since our first meeting Jane and i still can feel the excitement. you really made my vacation possible. really fun to know you in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah..best o jumpa kawan blogger in person...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kundasang too and I'm sure your blogger friend really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels so great to finally meet with a blogger friend in person kan? :D Inda menyesal la dia pigi Kundasang, tempat dia cantik2 dan sejuk lagi..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...