Followers

06 October, 2010

Treasure Of Life


As I jumped off the building...

I saw the known loving couple on the 10 Floor is hitting each other...




I saw the usually tough and strong Peter in 9 Floor is crying...




At the 8 Floor , Ah Mei just found out that her fiance is sleeping with her best friend...

Dan at the 7 Floor is taking her daily anti-depression medicine...


6 Floor , jobless Heng still buy 7 newspaper to search for a job every day


Much respected Mr. Wong in 5 Floor is trying his wife's undergarment...




4 Floor , Rose is fighting with her boyfriend again...



Old man in 3 Floor is everyday hoping that someone would come by and pay him a visit...


2 Floor , Lily is still staring at the picture of her lost husband since half year ago...


Before I jumped off the building, I thought I was the most unlucky person.
Now I just realized everyone has their own problems and worries...

After I had seen all these, I found out..in fact I wasn't that bad at all.
The people that I saw just now is looking at me now... 




I think after they see me now, they might feel they are not that bad after all...

 (source of the story : unknown)

Moral of this story, don't take your life for granted. Appreciate your life each and everyday. Sometime you may feel that you are the most unlucky person on earth but don't do something stupid that you might regret later. Even if you realize the fact, maybe it is too late to regret what you have done...



13 comments:

  1. hrm...sempat lagi dia nampak ba apa yg berlaku kan...hahahaha...anyway, that really brightens up my day.

    Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sy kasi share d blog saya.. haha.. sharing is caring kn.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mana la ko dapat ni mandak?
    Memang semua orang lain ada masalah dia sendiri berbanding kita. Kena hadapi masalah bukan lari dari masalah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont make ur life more worst

    ReplyDelete
  5. naaa..tu laa kan..talampau frust mangkali ni..ohoho..that's y hve to think twice n deeply before doing smthing like tis..deiii..mnyasal kama :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessicca, share ja. Tiada masalah tu...

    Bel, dari email bah nie. Ya betul tu, lari bukan cara penyelesaian. Tetap ikut juga tu walau dimana kita sembunyi ^ ^

    Si Biskut, kenyataan hidup yang perlu dihadapi.

    Donny, funny tapi ada mesej yang mahu disampaikan ;)

    Gee, thats right. Think twice before making your decision...

    ReplyDelete
  7. think twice before doing like that...dont take ur life for granted..everbody have their own problem..main things is how u handle it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. one of the best cartoon i ever read ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wah..this is nice.
    Inspiring..:)
    Life is precious, so cherish it while you still can.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, read this long time ago, still enjoy reading it this morning :)

    next time, DON'T jump of buildings :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...