Followers

31 December, 2010

End Of Days

- from : Google -
Time really wait for no one. In the blink of eyes, its already the end of days today. For a couple of hours, we will say goodbye to 2010 and say hello to 2011.

What is your 2010 story...anything interesting? There are so many things happened around us this year. Gruesome murders, that memorable World Cup,  celebrities divorce, politics drama, Prince William engagement (hehe) and many more. And I think winning the Suzuki Cup is the sweetest memory to wrap 2010 :)

As for me, I experience lots of things that really open my eyes. Which taught me that this life is full of drama and you have to read between the lines to see the real intention. In an easy words, good and sad things colors my 2010 chapters. I am not gonna share it here because some of it too personal so I better keep it deep down in my heart. Some of it are going to be locked forever and ever, the others...I have to carry it forward because I have no choice.

Anyway, I am not complaining. Whatever happens in this life, just face it because thats the way it is. If you think life is like a fairy tales, you are absolutely wrong. There is no such things...right??

Okay, am I scaring you? hahaha...forget it. Lets leave 2010 with a good feeling and pray for the best in 2011. I am sure most of you plan something tonight while waiting for the time to shift. Well, I hope you have a good time...

That's all folks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...